AGRITUR SOREIE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You like nature, the farmstay is far from pollution and the village, you will find yourself immersed in nature close to fields, woods and the mountains. Children can play in the garden and on clear nights you will enjoy a magnificent starry sky. Silence and relax are key.
- You love farm life? Our organic farm produces veg, cereals, small fruits and dairy products. We have a small demonstrative garden with veg, herbs and flowers, e also have some fruit trees. The close stable will give you full farmers experience!
- Animal lover? We have 70 animals in our stable, goats, sheep and Paolo, our donkey. You will also find dogs, cats and hens going around.
- You want to start your day in the best way! Breakfast at Soreie is waiting for you with home made cakes and bread made with our cereals. The yogurt and cheese are km0 and are made in our small creamery. The jams, cordials and eggs are also produced by us. Above all these you will find local meat, honey, fresh fruit and muesli.
- You like to eat authentic in a proper agriturismo? Our cooking uses mostly exclusively produce from the farm, following seasonality. We have a fixed menù for dinner which includes 2 courses + dessert and is exclusively for our guests. We valorise a simple and traditional cuisine respecting the high quality of our ingredients. You will also be able to buy some souvenir products in our small selling point.
- Aesthetics are also important. The building is newly built (Summer 2017) and it has been furnished with taste, a fusion between Scandinavian style and mountain design. All of our rooms have fine wood furnishings. Wide windows will make you feel in contact with the outside environment. The design is modern and clean but still cozy.
- No TV. We’ve decided to not have televisions in our rooms. A try holiday requires to “log off”. You will have the real opportunity to relax, maybe read a book, enjoy company of others or simply admire the outstanding nature outside.
- You care about sustainability? Nowadays it is important to reduce our footprint. We decided to have an innovative geothermal system that heats our building and gives us hot water. We also built using local wood and traditional plasters.
- Fell like at home. Many od our guests have enjoyed our family environment. Our small farmstay is family run and we are always happy to have a chat with our guests.
- Making outdoor activities. The Val di Fassa offers numerous outdoor activities all year round. The Agritur Soreie is in a strategic position for starting summer excursions and winter ski trips. You will find plenty maps and informative material and we will be happy to suggest what to do.
- What to relax at the new QC Terme Dolomiti? The new thermal center in Val di Fassa is only 5 minutes by car and 20 minutes on foot form the farm. We have an agreement in order to insure our guests a special discounted price on the entrance.
This and much more is Agritur Soreie Organic Farm!